Honeywell Ceiling Fans Carnegie LED Ceiling Fan
Honeywell Ceiling Fans 50614-01 Carnegie LED Ceiling Fan 52″, Indoor, Rustic Barnwood Blades, Industrial Cage Light
|Brand||Honeywell Ceiling Fans|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||23.07 x 14.8 x 9.29 inches|
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
About this item
- INDUSTRIAL CEILING FAN: Trend-setting, industrial style. This modern fan flaunts warm rustic, dual-finish rough pine / chestnut blades, a bronze finish motor housing as well as Edison-style light bulbs.
- EDISON BULBS SPECIFICATIONS: Illuminate your space with three E26 / B10 LED bulbs included, clear glass, 25,000 hours lifespan, 2700k, 80 CRI, dimmable 100% to 20%. Lumens (450), Beam Angle (360).
- TRI-MOUNT COMPATIBLE: This fan boasts dynamic hanging abilities. This fan can be mounted with a downrod (standard), angled-mount (sloped) and flush-mount (4” downrod included with purchase).
- QUIET, REVERSIBLE MOTOR: Conveniently quiet, 3 speed – reversible motor. Can be run in the winter to aid in rotating warm air and cutting down on energy costs. You’ll love this ceiling fan!
- REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED: This fans includes 3-speed settings, ‘Smart Sync’ for quick setup, ‘Walk Away Light Delay’ and light dimmer. Controlling your ceiling fan has never been easier.
From the manufacturer
The Honeywell Carnegie is a captivating 52-inch ceiling fan that offers an industrial farmhouse appeal with a rugged, modern flair. This chic ceiling fan is uniquely crafted with a striking copper steel mesh drum and beautifully illuminated with three exposed vintage-style Edison LED dimmable light bulbs. From the shape of the blade iron flowing down to the shape and style of the fan blades, the Carnegie creates a very sleek, geometric appeal making it a subtle, yet eye-catching focal point. The Carnegie dual-finish matte black / copper body is perfectly accented by 5 reversible blades, easily adjustable and quick to change whenever you want to freshen up the existing look or just try something new! The Carnegie farmhouse ceiling fan comes expertly paired with a mopane finish on one side and a burnt oak finish on the reverse- the choice is yours! This fan is easy to install and comes with 2 different mounting options – standard or angled. The down rod is 4 inches in length with an accompanying 54” lead wire should you wish to get a longer down rod. The reversible motor housing enables it to not only cool during the summer but help circulate warm air during the winter. For added ease and elevated luxury, the features and fan functions are adjustable by remote control. Each Honeywell ceiling fan is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Offering a unique style, splendid air flow and superior quality, just like all else Honeywell, you’ll be able to rely on this fan for years to come.