Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms
hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches|
|Item Weight||40 Pounds|
|Floor Area||4000 Square Feet|
About this item
- 4,500 SQ FT LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER – Our 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches dehumidifier with 1.8 gallon water tank capacity removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day depending on moisture condition and the size of your room. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 square feet and/or very wet spaces.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME – That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE – Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS – Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY – hOmeLabs offers a 2-year warranty and free return or exchange within 30 days of order receipt. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you experience any issues, please contact us or any of our authorized sellers directly, and we will do everything we can to make things right!
- Size: 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 in
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Rated Current: 7.8 A
- Moisture Removal: 50 pints per day
- Air CFM Range (cubic feet per minute): 165 (Normal) to 188 (Turbo)
- Removable Water Tank Capacity: 1.6 gallons / 6 liters
- Certifications: UL & Energy Star rated
- Includes: Washable Filter, Built-in Handles and Wheels, Drain Hose Outlet
- Features: Touch Control Panel; Auto Restart, Shut Off, Defrost; Turbo Mode; Continuous Dehumidifying; 24-hour Timer; Custom Humidity Level from 35% to 85%
- Best For: Spaces between 3000 and 4500 square feet, with room temp from 41°F to 95°F
Product Care and Use
WATER REMOVAL: (Manual) Turn off when water tank is full, then remove tank from Dehumidifier and empty bucket. (Continuous Draining) Attach dehumidifier drain hose outlet to internal-threaded end of standard water hose before use
OPERATION: Dehumidifier automatically enters 3-minute rest period after completing a moisture removal cycle. Do not start dehumidifier during rest period. Operation starts again automatically when rest period is complete
NOISE REDUCTION: Position dehumidifier on level surface and ensure air filter is not clogged
IMPORTANT: Like most dehumidifiers, our 50 Pint model emits dry hot air from its fan during moisture removal. Use in large rooms or basements with minimum of 3,000 sq ft to prevent significant increases in surrounding air temperature