Digital Multimeter, Voltage Tester Volt Amp Meter
Etekcity Digital Multimeter, Voltage Tester Volt Ohm Amp Meter with Continuity, Diode and Resistance Test, Dual Fused for Anti-Burn, Red, MSR-R500
- ACCURATELY MEASURES: This multimeter can test AC/DC Voltage, DC current (Not for AC current), Resistance, Diode, Continuity and More. Sampling Speed: 3 times per second
- EASE OF USE: Data Hold button holds a reading; large backlit LCD with large digits is easily visible in dimly lit areas. Built-in support stand allows for hand free use
- SAFETY PROTECTION: The multimeter has overload protection on all ranges. Protective rubber sleeve around the multimeter adds extra drop protection
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 2-Year Warranty (1-year buyer assurance and a free option to extend it by 1 more year). Feel free to contact us and we are ALWAYS READY TO HELP if you have any questions
- NOTE: This multimeter cannot be used to test AC current! Please make sure the rotary switch is located at the right range during use
Do It All, and Then Some
- The Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists, and general household use.
- The manual range dial makes it easy to select a range to measure current, voltage, and resistance-perfect whether for new electrical engineering students or pros who prefer setting the dial.
- It also comes equipped with a continuity buzzer to ensure your electrical components are still in working condition.
- Other features include a low battery indicator, overload protection, removable test lead extension caps, and a tough rubber sleeve to protect it from drops that may happen while on the job.
- Max.display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits
- Range selection: Manual ranging
- Overload display: Display OL
- Sampling Speed: 3 times per second
- Diode Test: Yes
- Continuity Test: Yes
Data hold function keeps measurements on the large display while you record them.
Light It Up
The display backlight makes it easy to read measurements in dark areas and at night.
Open up the support stand to prop up the MSR-R500 and make reading measurements easier.
The rubber sleeve ensures that the multimeter is always protected from wear and tear while on the job.
Properly test fuses, wiring, and even your battery to ensure everything is in order for your next road trip.
Test circuitry on hobby aircraft or wiring on LED strips for your next big project.
Diagnose faulty wall outlets, dead batteries, and even circuit boards. on appliances to keep your home up and running.
Do It All, and Then Some The Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists, and general household use. It is easy to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing. It can be used to diagnose, assemble, and repair circuitry and wiring. Other features include a low battery indicator, continuity buzzer, and overload protection. It’s tough rubber sleeve protects it from the drops and falls associated with the toughest jobs. Built for Everyday Use A Data Hold function keeps the measurements displayed on the MSR-R500 while you record them and a larger display makes the MSR-R500 multimeter even easier to read. Add in the LCD backlight and protective rubber bumper and this is the meter for every job. Specifications Safety/Compliance: IEC61010 CAT. I 600V, CAT. II 300V, double insulation ax. Display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits Range selection: Manual ranging Overload display: Display OL Sampling Speed: 3 times per second Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included (Low Battery Indication) Diode Test: Yes Continuity Test: Yes Square Wave Output: Yes Dimensions: 5. 1″ x 2. 9″ x 1. 4″ DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V (0. 5%+2), 500V (0. 8%+2) AC Voltage: 200V/500V (2%+10) DC Current: 2000A/20mA (1%+2), 200mA (1. 2%+2), 10A (2%+5) Resistance: 200 (0. 8%+5), 2000/20K/200K (0. 8%+2), 20M (1%+5), 200M [5%(reading-10)+10] Package Includes 1 x Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter 2 x Test Leads (pair) 1 x GP Supercell 6F22 9V Battery 1 x User’s Manual
Video for this product:
|Global Trade Identification Number||00817915020210|
|Included Components||1 x Etekcity Digital Multimeter , 2 x Test Leads (pair) , 1 x GP Supercell 6F22 9V Battery , 1 x User Manual|
|Item Volume||20.7 cubic_inches|
|Item Weight||8.0 ounces|
|Model Number||Digital Multimeter|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||battery-powered|
|Special Features||✪ LCD Backlight display ✪ Hold Data ✪ Low Battery Indication ✪ Hands free testing ✪ Ergonomic design ✪ Overload Protection ✪ Buzzer Indicator|
|Warranty Description||2-YEAR WARRANTY: 1-year buyer assurance (with a free option to extend it by 1 more year), and lifetime support from Etekcity|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.1 x 2.9 x 1.4 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : Digital Multimeter
- Batteries : 1 9V batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : May 22, 2014
- Manufacturer : Etekcity
- ASIN : B01N9QW620
- Customer Reviews: