Butane Torch,Kitchen Blow Cooking, Lighter
Butane Torch, Kollea Kitchen Blow Torch Refillable Cooking Torch Lighter, Mini Creme Brulee Torch with Safety Lock & Adjustable Flame for Desserts, BBQ, Soldering
|Color||A-Red & Silver|
|Item Weight||0.5 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.36 x 2.36 x 6.3 inches|
About this item
- SAFE AND DURABLE: Feature a safety lock to prevent accidental ignition and misuse by children. The ergonomic design makes this little lightweight torch easy to hold. Premium quality aluminum alloy ensures its long-lasting use
- EASY TO OPERATE & CONTINUOUS FLAME: Adopt Piezo Ignition Technology, no need to set up, simply unlock the safety button and press the ignition button to light up. Get it locked after ignition can keep flame on and unlock again to release the ignition button
- REFILLABLE BUTANE TORCH: This cooking torch works with any brand of butane gas canister with a long nozzle. Easy to fill with 8-10g butane gas (Butane gas is not included for safe shipping)
- VERSATILE BLOW TORCH: Up to 1371℃/2500℉ temperature with adjustable flame, this multipurpose cooking blow torch is not just a kitchen torch for baking, sous vide, searing meat and BBQ it also works for soldering, crafting, jewelry DIY and camping
- 100% WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Kollea provides a 45-day money-back guarantee and 24-month warranty on this cooking blow torch. Kollea always stands behind our products, please do not hesitate to contact us for any concerns
Enjoy Life with Kollea Supplies
We’re a team of passionate home cooks working together trying our best to provide products that add joy and convenience to our daily lives. Because in Kollea, we believe real food supports us and fuels us to be the best.
- 18 Months Replacement Guaranty
- Easy-to-reach Customer Support
Kollea Blow Torch – Lite
Give classic crème brûlée its signature caramelized topping
If you are buying a butane torch for the first time or you want to replace your old one, Kollea blow torch is must-have in your kitchen gadget collection, not only can it melt frozen pipes in winter, but also do other things like making crème brulee, toasting marshmallows, charring peppers. Barbecues and etc…
Besides cooking and making desserts, the torch can also be used to solder a piece of jewelry, to light a cigar, to craft existing drinks like a cocktail bar, etc…
- Adjustable flame
- 2500°F max temperature
- Child-resistant safety switch
- Uses a standard butane canister (not included).
Versatile of Applications
Soldering and Craft
How to use the red tool
The red plastic tool with two nozzles is for depressurizing the torch before refilling. It works like a screwdriver but won’t scratch the torch.
Depressurizing the torch
It’s important to depressurize the torch first before refilling. Simply push the refill valve with the tool and hold for about 10 seconds to purge the air out.
We suggest customers use butane gas with a long nozzle to refill the torch. However, a short nozzle butane gas tank can also work (but not that well) when using the red filling adapter.
Refilling the torch
Turn the torch upside down and refill with butane gas. After refilling, leave the torch for 5 minutes before using it again.